Staff Collaboration & Check-in
We self-reflected and met in small groups to talk about our SEL/Literacy progress in February. We wanted to discuss some of the successes and challenges at the halfway point of the year. We found out that...
- some students were beginning to have a better grasp identifying their feelings
- learning about calm down strategies helped with problem solving in the classroom and outside at unstructured breaks
- students need to work on reading social cues and focus more on perspective taking
- staff need support on personal Social-Emotional growth
- reset and focus on our school SHARP Matrix would be beneficial
Updated: Monday, July 10, 2023